On occasion, metal roofs need to be replaced. We always use superior quality materials and hold ourselves to the highest standards when replacing metal roof panels.
Why would you need a new metal roof?
- Due to normal wear and tear, over time, the fasteners that secure your roof may begin to loosen. This can cause the seams of the roof to pull apart, leading to serious safety hazards
- If your roof has been seriously damaged by hail, it may need to be replaced to avoid unwanted rust, leaks, and other issues
- Hail may also void the warranty on metal roof panels
- On average, metal roofs last for about 30 years
- Replacing your roof can increase the value of your building