Replacing your entire roof isn’t always necessary to increase its lifespan and quality. Roof restoration is a less expensive alternative to a full roof replacement. Our restoration system involves installing an energy-efficient membrane over your existing roof. This membrane acts as a protective canvas for your roof and is secure, heat reflective, and leak proof.
Benefits of Roof Restoration
- Converts your hot metal roof into a cool, energy-efficient white roof
- Provides sturdy, durable topcoat to an existing roof
- Gives long-lasting protection from wear and tear
- Protects your roof in an economical and cost-efficient way
- Gives renewed high durability to aged roofs
Why Should You Invest In Roof Restoration?
- Bends along with the roof panels during temperature changes, unlike other brands
- Stops and prevents leaks
- Provides the roof with UV retardants, reducing thermal shock by reflecting a large portion of the sun’s rays
- Lowers energy costs during peak months because of lower roof temperature
- Requires no tear-off, eliminating potential disruption of your day-to-day business
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
The Temperature Difference with Elastomeric Coating
Here at WaterTight, we use a heat gun to measure the temperature difference across the expanse of your commercial roof. These images show the temperatures before and after the elastomeric coating for roof restoration was applied. It was an 84-degree day when these pictures were taken. Notice how much cooler the roof is after the coating is applied. This translates to cooler temperatures inside the building which, in turn, translates to lower energy costs.