One of the trends within the roofing industry, especially on commercial buildings, is TPO roofing. TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) is a type of single-ply roofing system which has gained popularity among building owners looking for a durable, reflective roof. This single-ply membrane, usually a blend of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber, covers the surface of the roof.
An added benefit with TPO roof types is its white reflective surface, which helps reflect the sun’s light and keep buildings efficiently cooler. Additionally, TPO resists tears and punctures as well as mold and algae growth. The result is an ideal commercial roofing system that is reliable, cost-effective, energy efficient, and easy to install.
TPO Roof Maintenance
Our team encourages annual roof inspections to evaluate your roof for signs of damage and other potential problems. This annual TPO roof maintenance routine can help extend the life of your roof. Some roofing companies do not have TPO roofing systems expertise. It is important for your roofing company to have the specialized equipment needed to inspect, install or repair your roof.
- Converts your hot metal roof into a cool, energy-efficient white roof
- This system resists damage from UV light and chemicals; reflects sunlight
- Comes in varying thicknesses to meet your specific building requirements
- Lowers energy costs during peak months because of lower roof temperature
- Requires no tear-off, eliminating potential disruption of your day-to-day business
- Comes with a 15-20 year warranty
WaterTight Roofing is a master contractor with Versico and Firestone, and our crews specialize in TPO roofing systems. Call us or request a Free Roof Assessment to see if your current roof would benefit from this single-ply system or to inspect your current TPO roof.
FREE COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSMENT
Enter your information and one of our roofing pros will be in touch to complete your free assessment.